Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Some changes are coming...

I've decided to make a few changes to this blog.  It's looked the same since I began my blog, and I think it needs a "fresh look".  So I'm going to be making some changes over the next few weeks.

In the meantime, I'd like to find out more about those who check out the blog and what you would like to see. 

Please take a few minutes and complete the survey in the link below.   Don't worry it's not just doing a survey "for nothing".... if you complete the survey, you can be entered in a draw for a "fabulous prize".  The prize is a $15 gift certificate to one of the following coffee shops (your choice): Java Moose, Tim Hortons, Second Cup or Starbucks.  I will also make a donation to the charity of your choice.

Contest closes Wednesday, June 4 at 12:00 PM Atlantic.

Good luck!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PGBJ7C2

No comments:

Post a Comment

7 Tips for Summer Travel on a Budget

Winter is over (although, I know for some, it feels like it's still here).  We are now approaching summer.  We're on the "downw...